The Master of Science in Taxation at the University of New Haven attracts a wide range of accountants, attorneys, executives, and government employees, but it’s an even bigger draw for those hoping to become CPAs. Connecticut law requires CPA candidates to complete 150 academic credit hours of coursework in order to sit for the CPA exam. This program provides those hours.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Features of the program include:
- Complete the program in as little as one year
- Real-time, hybrid, and online course options for busy professionals
- Winter classes held online
- Class terms of 10 class meetings within eight week period
- Small, informal classes with state-of-the-art teaching and research tools
- Local and remote access to a full range of online research services, including CCH, RIA, BNA, and Lexis-Nexis